Monday, March 7, 2016

Deviation

Photo by Evan Kirby
image courtesy of unsplash.com

After some thought, the way I see it this is actually pretty simple: there are only two kinds of things I can research on -- things that I find interesting all on their own (for instance, learning to cook better, steam-powered ocean liners, laser swords), and things which I do not find interesting whatsoever (higher mathematics, learning to eat better, pro basketball with the exception of Space Jam).

If I only do research on things that don’t interest me in the slightest, I’ll burn out and the project will go back into hibernation.

If I only do research on things that do interest me, I’ll get bored and the project will go back into hibernation.

So that means... hang on, I know it’s -- something, dang it what does that mean








No comments:

Post a Comment