Wednesday, January 21, 2015

On Changes in Plan

Pictured: how I spent my evening
On a personal level, 2015 so far seems to be out to be a kick-butt year in the not so great sense.  This present week has been pretty rocky, and today was no exception.

I was hoping to have my next article ready to go up this evening, but sadly that was not to be due to a number of factors.  Instead, when my wife called on her way home from volunteering to say that I should clear my schedule for a surprise, I realized that taking some time to chill is needed before things totally melt down.

So I'm posting this really quickly, then enjoying a bowl of chili I cooked (pictured above), the fact that it took two hours is a bit of a black eye for my cooking reputation (I blame my work day leaving me with no brains), HOWEVER I did manage to cook it without messing every pan in the kitchen, which, compared to other kitchen escapades, is a decided feather in my cap.

The surprise?


(image courtesy of imdb.com)
A movie I've been very much looking forward to watching. (My wife rocks.)

I may check back in later with a star rating.  For now, may the force be with you.

PS Here's some of the music I listened to while I cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment