Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

"Put the frozen bananas in the cargo hold."
A few months back, I participated in ThinkGeek's Timmy Costume Volunteer Corps project, and (like last year) put together a costume for their stuffed monkey mascot, Timmy.

This year, I made a Boba Fett costume, which turned out pretty great.  While making it, I took some photos of the process to make things clearer than last year's, and I've now put them together into a little video to save time.  Since it's costume time today, I thought it might be fun to share.  Enjoy!


(Of course, Timmy the monkey is the intellectual property of ThinkGeek, Boba Fett is copyright Lucas Film, 20th Century Fox, and/or Disney, and the music is copyright Sony Computer Entertainment America.  All rights are reserved and no commercial use is intended.)

No comments:

Post a Comment