Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy December, Here's A Spaceship

A thing of beauty is a joy forever
After a month of new content, it's time for a short break.  New posts are on the way.  

In the meantime, during NaNoWriMo I had a few periods of time where I'd cancelled any outdoor activities in order to stay in the house and write, but then decided to goof off and not write instead,  in order to not go crazy.  

During one of those periods, I got out my old Lego Millennium Falcon, and  Also I figured I'd practice my time-lapse video making skills while I was at it, in case they come in hand for reporting future projects of this kind. 

(Of course hopefully next time I make one of these, it'll be work of my own, though, not just assembly from instructions).  

So, until my brain recovers from the NaNo rush, here's a assembly video (slightly blurry - still practicing!) of a Lego Millennium Falcon.

 

(Lego set is No. 4504.)

No comments:

Post a Comment